Stephanie O'Gay Garcia
Freelance HubSpot CMS Developer
After several years working in tech with an educational background in web and software development, I was hired as HubSpot's first Technical Consultant outside of the US.
During my time at HubSpot, I realised there weren't too many non-agency options for clients looking for help with their websites, so I now specialise in web development on the HubSpot CMS.
I've been freelancing since 2018 and have worked with close to 100 clients on projects of all sizes - from minor tweaks to full website themes.
Why I do this
As a Technical Consultant at HubSpot, part of my role was helping onboard users onto the HubSpot CMS. In doing so, there were two things I struggled with:
- Saying that the CMS is "easy to use". Unfortunately this is only the case when templates are well built. A developer that isn’t familiar with the HubSpot CMS often overlooks the work that needs to put in to make sure that the content editing experience is easy.
- Helping users with their development needs. There wasn’t really a good resource to point users to. HubSpot provide limited design and development services and agencies will often only take on large, expensive projects.
As a freelance HubSpot CMS Developer, I aim to help create well-designed, easy-to-use templates and modules, giving you extra time to focus on your inbound marketing.
Looking for a CV-style overview? Check out my LinkedIn profile (I used to work there too!)
"In The Press"
Now and again I'm mentioned across the web 😊
- HubSpot Developer Blog: Our CMS Themes Challenge Winners and Why They Develop on HubSpot (June 16, 2022)
- BootStrap Creative: 7+ Best HubSpot Website Designers & Developers – North America (May 31, 2022)
- HubSpot Community: Meet the Champion of the month: April 2022 (May 10, 2022)
- M. Frank Johnson on the HubSpot User Blog: How to Become a HubSpot Influencer in 5 Easy Steps With the HubSpot Community [Customer Story] (June 3, 2019)