HubSpot Web Development
I build reusable and easy-to-use HubSpot templates and modules that integrate seamlessly with the rest of your HubSpot tools
Simple, reusable templates and modules
You’ve got your marketing strategy all mapped out, your designers have created beautiful mock-ups but you don’t have the resources or bandwidth in-house to make them happen. That's where I come in.
I'll take those designs and code away until they're ready to go on your portal. You'll have easy-to-use templates and modules that you can reuse without a developer.
I "get" marketers
When I worked as a Technical Consultant at HubSpot, I liked to describe my role as translating from marketing into techie and vice-versa.
Tell me about your strategies to attract, engage and delight prospects. I'll help make sure your templates are:
- Accesible and search engine optimised so that you can reach as many people as possible.
- Fast so that you don't lose visitors to slow wait times.
- Integrated with the rest of your HubSpot tools, so that you can engage your prospects.
Tell Me More
Timing and Availability
Timing. Every project is different so it'll depend on what you're looking for. In my experience an email template could take 3-6 hours, a landing page 3-20 hours and a full website 40-80 hours!
Availability. If you have a small project (a couple of hours), I can typically accommodate within the next week or two. For larger projects I tend to have a four to six week wait.
Tell me a little more about your project and I'd be happy to provide you with a customised quote.
Depending on the nature of your project I'll price in one of three ways:
- Project based: if you have really clear requirements or existing designs, I'll send over a fixed price, with 50% due upfront and 50% on completion. No surprises!
- Hourly: if it's hard to narrow down the requirement or you'd like some wiggle room, my hourly rate is CAD $150/hour (that's Canadian dollars, eh), typically billed on a weekly basis. I'll also give you rough time estimates so that we're on the same page.
- Retainer: for ongoing technical support or consulting, or if you'd like to make sure that I can get to your project right away, you can book a number of hours on my calendar on a weekly or monthly basis.
Tell me about your project and I'd be happy to send over a quote.
Stephanie consistently has provided excellent service - meeting deadlines and delivering work without errors.
She went above and beyond throughout the entire process and was highly collaborative and communicative.
She understood everything we wanted for our blog and designed it just as we imagined.
She notices important things, big and small, I miss and is able to explain how to do things well.
Exceptional work completed before the deadline is a digital marketers dream.